Point Spread: 7.00 | -110.00 Minnesota (Away)
> Edges for the Vikings:
• Minnesota is 8-0-2 ATS as a dog of more than 6 points when coming off a SU favorite loss and facing an opponent coming off a win
• Minnesota QB Kirk Cousins is 28-9-1 ATS when his team is coming off a loss and facing a greater than .400 opponent coming off win, including 7-1-1 ATS within the first four games of the season
• Minnesota is 4-1 SUATS the last five games when coming off a SU favorite loss and facing an opponent coming off a win
> Edges against the Eagles:
• Philadelphia is 0-6 ATS in home openers the past six seasons
• Philadelphia is 2-7 SU and 1-8 ATS at home in Game Two of the season
• Philadelphia is 2-9-1 ATS when coming off an ATS win and facing a foe coming off an ATS loss
• With the Vikings coming off an “inside-out loss” in which they lost the game but won the stats by 127 yards, and the Eagles coming off an “inside-out win” in which they won the game but lost the stats by 131 yards, we recommend a strong 2* play on Minnesota. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your ongoing support.
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.