Point Spread: 3.50 | -110.00 Buffalo (Home)
> Edges for the Bulls:
• Buffalo is 12-1-1 ATS at home when coming off a home game
• Buffalo is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games as a home dog
• Buffalo 8-1 ATS as a home dog coming off a home loss, including 3-0 ATS when off a loss of 3 or fewer points
> Edges against the Flames:
• Liberty is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games as a road favorite
• Liberty is 0-8 SU all-time as a visitor in MAC games
• We seal the deal with this from our College Football Perfect System Club as it tells us to PLAY AGAINST any college football road favorite in Game Three of the season if they are 2-0 SUATS this season if they won their last game by 34 or fewer points and are facing a winless team that won 3 or more games last season. By playing against these teams in this role, we are 11-0 ATS since 1990. with that, we recommend a strong 3* play on Buffalo. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your ongoing support.
> Look: Marc’s Top Rated College Football Underdog Game of the Month goes on Saturday, and it’s locked and loaded. If you like live dogs looking to win the game outright, backed with an awesome angle in the game that is 17-0 ATS, you’ll love this beauty. Best of all, it’s locked and loaded - get it now!
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.