Point Spread: -3.00 | -110.00 Cincinnati (Home)
> Edges for the Bengals:
• Cincinnati QB Joe Burrow is 13-1 SUATS in his NFL career in games against opponents coming off SUATS win, including 10-0 SUATS if the Over/Under total in the game is fewer than 50 points
• Cincinnati is 5-0-1 SU and 6-0 ATS in games after facing Cleveland behind Burrow
• Cincinnati is 4-0 SUATS behind Burrow when coming off a loss and facing an opponent coming off a win
> Edges against the Ravens:
• Baltimore is 0-7-1 ATS in division games when coming off a non-division game
• Baltimore is 1-5 ATS when seeking double revenge against division opponents
• We cement the call with this from our NFL Perfect System Club as it tells us to PLAY ON any NFL team in Game Two coming off a loss in which they surrendered 38 or fewer points if they were a playoff team last season if they are facing a divisional opponent and the Over/Under total in the game is 39 or more points. We do this because teams in this role are 14-0 ATS since 2000. With that, we recommend a strong 4* play on Cincinnati. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your ongoing support.
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.