Point Spread: 3.00 | -116.00 Pittsburgh (Home)
> Edges for the Steelers:
• Pittsburgh is 19-0 SU at home in regular-season games against Cleveland since 2004
• Pittsburgh is 20-1 outright at home in Monday Night games since 1992, including 2-0 SUATS as a dog
• Pittsburgh is 7-1 ATS as a dog after being a dog in its previous game
• Pittsburgh is 8-1 SU at home under Mike Tomlin when coming off a home loss
> Edges against the Browns:
• Cleveland 3-23 SU over in Pittsburgh since returning as an expansion team in 1999, having been favored only one time (they lost 26-14 ATS in this role last year)
• Cleveland is 1-9 ATS when coming off a SUATS win
• With the Browns coming off a 21-point home win over Cincinnati last week and the Steelers coming off an embarrassing 23-point home loss to the 49ers last week, we recommend a strong 3* play on Pittsburgh. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your ongoing support.
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.